What is now the Country Mansion was a home that was built in 1891 as the Scott Boarding House, a part of the world-famous Keeley Institute. Although the building has been changed somewhat throughout the years, the main structure still remains the same. When the Oughton family purchased the boarding house in 1895, it was remodeled to include the woodwork that is still present today.
Today the Country Mansion is an elegant restaurant and banquet hall. It houses the Ohlendorf Bakery, the oldest family-owned business in Dwight. It's easy to find the Country Manor by it's landmark windmill.
The Country Mansion
101 West South St.
41° 5' 25.8396" N, 88° 25' 43.7304" W