2017 Motor Tour - Road Trip!
All are welcome to participate in our annual Association Motor Tour along Route 66 in Illinois!
Our annual Motor Tour will be taking place on
June 9, 10, 11, 2017!
This year's theme:
Registrants will receive remaining details about the tour and its particular stops by mail prior to the event.
North - South
Friday Night Registration - Countryside, IL
Saturday Morning Start - Countryside, IL
Saturday stops in:
Hall of Fame Banquet
Saturday evening banquet celebrating new inductees to our Hall of Fame:
Lincoln College Small Gym
Sunday stops in:
Wondering what a Motor Tour is? Wonder no more!
Click to read So What is a Motor Tour Anyway? to learn all about this annual event.
How to participate in our 2017 Road Trip! Tour:
- Click to download our Click to view and download our official Motor Tour flyer/registration form.
- Complete required fields and enclose payment.
- Mail Motor Tour, 9280 Drummond Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60487.
- Await your Motor Tour detailed participant letter (which describes specific tour stops) by mail.
- Pick up your participant Passport, decal and plaque in person at check-in on Friday evening or Saturday morning. (If you register for the tour but can't make it, you'll still receive these items by mail after the tour.)
- Enjoy the ride!
You need not be a member of our Association to participate in our Motor Tour...but our Membership Chairman, Marty Blitstein, would LOVE it if you'd join us in our efforts to preserve, educate, promote and enjoy Route 66 in Illinois!
We welcome your Route 66 news, stories, photos and events for publication in our newsletter or on our web site!